Friday, June 26, 2009

Too cute!!

Last week my friend Mary and her kiddos came to play. As you all will remember Mary's son Riley is Ella's little boyfriend, they are on again for those of you keeping up : ) Anyhow, they ate ice cream (pics of that to come) and snuggled on the couch together with Ella's new afghan (also pics of that later) made me sing songs to them, and danced on the table together. Here is my best attempt at recording their actions.... as usual Ella would not perform on command, but RILEY did most of it!!! In the video if you listen closely you will hear Ella's favorite word, "NO!" she is just so cute when she says it, and Ry's favorite word "yes!" Also Riley is without a shirt because of the kids ice cream cone eating adventure, it wasn't pretty! One last thing, nevermind the horrible singing in the end! Enjoy : )


9 comments:

Denise said...

OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I love that on so many levels. I have had a very emotional week with a few of the blogs I follow and this just made my day. I cannot get over how stinkin cute those two are. I am so jealous that you guys live close enough to hang out because Ella and Riley are just too sweet together. What is their age difference? They appear to be almost the same size. My Ella's boyfriend (Justin) who she has yet to meet lives in Utah. His mom, Emily, and I have already decided that they are our match made in heaven!! Okay, I have to say it one more time....OH MY GOSH...they are so cute together. I especially loved the "making out" scene!!! Hope you are doing well and loving your job.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, can two kids get any cuter???
-Randi

Kristen said...

Riley and Ella are perfect together!

I like the part where you ask Ella if she's a good girl and she replies, "No". Too funny!

I think your singing is beautiful. I have a recorded video of me singing that same song to Cayman and her attempting the motions. I've thought about posting it but my singing may scare away my readers. :-)

Cheryl said...

Oh,my,gosh!That video is soooooo precious!!!!! They are so sweet together!I loved the dancing :)

Amy Flege said...

that is so darn cute!

JoAnn said...

Amazingly cute!!

I love the "kisses and hugs" part!! :)

Pallavi said...

Oh my God. They are sooooooooooo cute.

Aunt Tami said...

Ok that is the cutest thing ever!!! I gotta say i love it when you sing and you say "if youre happy and you know it clap your hands" and she claps her hands together just one time, like fine i'm clapping!!! ha ha!! too funny!! Her little expression i think it was at like 1:37 where Riley touched her arm, she touched her arm and gave him a look....priceless!!! Just adorable!!! We love you guys!! This just makes us miss you more!! Love, Aunt Tami and family

The Lehnick Family said...

That was too cute for words! They are adorable! how fun!