Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ella Reading

Here is a video of Ella reading a book sent home with her from school. They sent a different one home with her last week, the same style, and she really struggled. Even crying because she couldn't get it. So, her teacher sent me an email and said to read this book TO Ella and make her responsible for saying the word "at" and "the." "The" is one of the words, for whatever reason, Ella just could NOT get last week. So I open the book and Ella takes off reading the entire thing, with NO errors the first time through. Then I asked if I could record her reading and she said sure! You can tell when she gets distracted....you know like when a dog runs over your book....but she did so good! I am so proud of her! Click HERE if you can't view the video above.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, YAY, ELLA!!!!!!!! Fantastic job!! I just love hearing her sweet voice, too. :-) This is the beginning of a whole new adventure for her!

Shannon said...

WAY TO GO, ELLA!!! She did so great, and I agree with Becca: I love hearing her sweet little voice. :)

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.