Friday, October 5, 2007

Day 5

I will spare you all and write a short blog today!! (Really we are at friends house playing cards so I am trying to type this quickly!) Yesterday I went with my friend Jennifer to get her daughter's hair cut, ( I was there for moral support cause she was cutting a lot of her hair off : )!!!) Anyhow, I had both the kids with me because Chris had to work late. One of the ladies that worked there said "are those your kids?" Pointing to Hunter and Ella, of course I said yes. She said "oh your SON really looks like you!" I'm sure that she did not mean to offend me but it just hit me the wrong way. To me it seemed to point out specifically Ella's DS features and to point out that they do not look like me. I happen to think that both of my kids look like me, perhaps I am just sensitive. Oh well, that's it for today.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This is funny to me...that she would single Hunter out that way. I think Hunter and Ella look SO much alike, and I see a lot of both you and Chris in them! People are so silly...