Monday, November 30, 2009

Tiny Dancer

Okay, I know I've used that title before but it totally fits this post!! Tonight Chris was listening to Elton John (get it, Tiny Dancer is an Elton John song....) and Ella went nuts!!! I don't know why it never dawns on me to pick up the camera to record Ella until after she has danced like a wild woman to 3 full songs and is a bit less enthusiastic and a bit more tired, but still she is quite entertaining!!!

I've been thinking about putting Ella in a dance class lately. My only issue is that I am afraid she won't behave as well as the other kids. What? Ella not behave?? NO!!! Yeah, I have been having a hard time with little miss thing here lately. She is fiercely independent and wants no input from stupid ol' mom!!! So she has taken to YELLING at me, I hear "NOOOO" several hundred times a day. Thankfully she is really cute, right??? Anyhow here she is rocking out to Elton John.......

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Ella's dancing had me in stitches. She is so cute and so funny. But the head banging thing really truly cracked me up.

Bethany said...

Oh man, move here and we'll put them all in class together! I've been wanting to put the girls in dance too ... they love dancing ... but I'm afraid a class would be a disaster. LOl

The Lehnick Family said...

She definately has the moves! Soo cute!

Rachel said...

The studio where I go lets you try the first class for free. I bet there are alot of places that will do that. Then if she does not like it or is not ready, you are not out any money...and if she loves it, you can keep sending her. It might be worth a try.

Kari said...

I can so relate on the behavior thing. My first child was a quiet shy well behaved little boy. Second child a girl. She was a handful let me tell you. Let's just say 3rd child was a wanted and loved oops. hehehe
Even with all the undesirable behavior and screaming and crying she did exceptionally well in dance class. I say try her out she just may surprise you. At this age it isn't all that serious anyway. C's first recital half the class stood like deer in head lights and didn't dance even LOL It was cute!

Colleen said...

Thanks for the laugh! She is a crack up! LOVE it!

CJ said...

OMG, I love her. Seriously! She is so adorable! She and Miss Em have a lot of the same mannerisms!

Kristen said...

Ella's hat are on their way! They should get there there in a few days. I hope they fit.

Jennifer said...

OMG! That's SOOO cute!! She has WAY more rhythm that I do! Love it!

Becca said...

This is AWESOME!!!! Can Ella come over and teach my rhythm-less little girl a few moves???

Aunt Tami said...

You should totally put her in dance class!!! The place that Shay goes to lets you try it out the first time for free...I'm sure the places up there do the same thing!! When they are that little they kind of have to because some are so scared they cry the whole time..so it makes it easier to just try it first! We need to get the cousins together so they can do a little number together!! She is just too adorable!! Love you guys!!!