Monday, June 16, 2008

First T-Ball Game

Tonight was Hunter's first T-ball game, it was SO cute. What a game! I was exhausted by the end of it, wrangling those kids was no easy task! Hunter is the tiniest guy on his team but he does good! He had fun and that is all that matters!! The game was a little long though. By the 3rd inning (which take forever) I was standing out in the outfield with the kids and Hunter asked if he could hold me (which is Hunter talk for he wants me to hold him.) It was sweet. Especially right now, we have had all this company and now my parents are living with us so old boring mom is last on the popularity list. It was good to be wanted even though it was because he was exhausted!! Of course we took tons of pictures and of course I have to share them!! So here they are.....


Before we left.








































Really concentrating!











Woo hoo!! Go #2!










This is his ready stance.























My favorite, winking at the camera!


























































Waiting on 2nd base...























The last inning he played catcher.











He was really excited to be in charge of putting the ball on the tee!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

How cute!! I wish they could have played T-ball together!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he a handsome guy. I love his expressions! Justin volunteered to coach Rex's team and we picked up the equipment last night. That should be an entertaining adventure as well. Rex wore the batting helmet all the way home in the van.

Betsy Yates said...

Hi Kacey,
You have two of the most beautiful children I have ever seen - I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow little man looks so big in that uniform!!! I love the determined look and concentration on his face when he is up at bat at the tee! Him and Brendan will have loads of fun hitting and playing catch!! Yes the innings do take sooo long at this age(even when they're 7), but the games are still so fun! You and Shawn can compare coaching notes! I'm sure Papa and Mimi loved seeing his game, we were there cheering him on vicariously through them! Hope you all are having a fun time together-wish we were there too! Hit one out of the park for us Hunter--Love, Aunt Tami and family

Unknown said...

your kids are so darn cute!!! I can imagine the games must be fun to watch.

Tell everyone I said hi.

Liesl said...

what a doll.
can i call a little baseball player a doll?
yup.
he's way too cute