Monday, August 20, 2007

Kuspuk























Here are some pictures of Ella in her Kuspuk (an Alaskan Native dress.) I wanted to get some pictures of her in front of some Fireweed, a beautiful wild flower here in AK, but as usual I waited too long and they have all died for the season. So, we went up to the University and took pics of her in front of their flowers. We are going to try and take some more at my parents house.


We are leaving tonight to go home. I'm looking forward to seeing my hubby, but NOT to flying 12 hours with the kids : ( Fortunatly it will be in the middle of the night so my kids BETTER sleep!!!!


On Saturday my dad was gone before the kids and I woke up so when he came home Hunter said "look, we are twins!!!!" He was so excited that him and Grandpa matched even though we didn't plan it that way. So of course I had to take a picture!!!





















Then, at the end of the night we noticed that Nana also matched so we had to get pictures of them all in their Camo pants : )

2 comments:

RK said...

Have a good trip home. Ella is just camera-ready in that dress! Posing like a pro!

Liesl said...

welcome home! hope the flight went well. we're flying tomorrow!