Sunday, September 9, 2007

Whew...






The week is finally over and I am so glad! It started last Friday with us driving to a little town close to Shreveport, LA for a family reunion on my Dad's side of the family. We had a good time, didn't get very much sleep, us or the kids, but we had fun. My dad hadn't seen Ella since she was about 9 weeks old, so needless to say she has changed a lot. I got to see some family that I hadn't seen in at least 10 years and of course everyone got to meet Hunter and Ella. We got home late on Monday and haven't stopped until today. I started Tuesday morning trying to get everything ready for our huge garage sale that we had yesterday. We did really well, made $600, it was in the high 90's outside so that sucked but otherwise it was good and most importantly it is OVER!!!! Here is a picture of my Dad and Ella, and then my Dad, Hunter and my uncle Ted.


This week will be busy, not as bad as last week, but busy enough. My friends and I are throwing a 1st birthday party for our three girls on this coming Saturday so we will be getting stuff ready for that. This Thursday we have to drive up to Oklahoma City for an appointment with the endocrinologist for Ella's thyroid, so I'm interested to see how that goes. Well, that's it for now I'm going to go relax with my family. Here are a few pics of Ella and her baby doll that she got from Hunter for her birthday, she loves it and drags it around on the floor with her and covers it in big slobbery kisses, it is so cute!!!! OH YEAH, I forgot Ella learned how to sit up from laying down this past Tuesday and it definitely makes her much more content to play on the floor, we are so proud of her!!!

4 comments:

RK said...

My goodness, you have been busy! Hope the endocrinology visit goes well. Great pics of Miss Adorable too!

Amy Flege said...

hope the appointment goes good for sweet ella.... she looks so huggable in those pictures!! love her onsie!

Liesl said...

Way to go, Ella! Glad you had a good trip. See ya Wednesday.
Love,
Mom #3 ;-)

Laurie said...

Wow. You make me tired just reading about all that you are doing!

Love the pics of Ella and her baby doll :)