Sunday, January 27, 2008

Monster Baby!!!

Read the shirt.















Helping me with the laundry.















Boo.




























Notice the bottom of the entertainment center is blocked off by giant pillow. She likes to climb in there and sit on top of the DVD player. Problem is she pulls the pillow over now and does it anyway. She just turned around to see if I am watching.







Trouble Maker Since Birth. That pretty much sums up Ella!!! She has been a real stinker these past few days. She is still really tired from being sick, (hence the dark circles under her eyes,) but when she is up oh boy watch out!!! Poor Hunter today was almost in tears when Ella woke up from her nap. I asked him what was wrong and he said that she needed to go back to sleep cause " she just always bothers me." Poor kid. Ella will not leave him alone. He tries to pacify her by giving her some of his cars to play with. She just throws them down and goes back after him. "I just want her to leave me alone so I can play by myself." What do you do? I try to distract her but she is drawn to him like a magnet.
Of course we are still packing and trying to clean the house as we go, and of course she is of NO help. My Grandmom is here, thank goodness she is young, cause Ella runs her ragged. Anyhow, I will try to post once more before we go on Friday!!!

6 comments:

RK said...

Poor Hunter. Just needs some time to himself... but little sister just loves him so much!!

She's so big...I just think every time she looks leaps and bounds more toddler-like. Here's to a great week of packing!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

She is so cute! And poor Hunter - how awful to be tormented by a sister that loves him so much ;)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAHA Keeghan's the one who attacks in this house and Kennedy is the one who gets annoyed! LOL Go figure!

mom2noah said...

Hi Kacey, thanks for stopping by my blog. Ella Grace is adorable and Hunter what a cutie pie. Noah & Ella are only a month apart. Good luck with your move to Spokane. Before Noah I used to travel their at least once a year for business. Great Coffee!

Ps. do you mind if I add your blog to mine?

StephthefutrRxDr said...

She may be a stinker, but oh man is she cute? I especially liked that last pic hehe. I followed my older half brother by six years around the house when I was 3 and he was 9, he got annoyed once and pinched the heck out of my nose LOL I didn't bother him after that. There's just something about older siblings that makes them so cool to little siblings.

Stephanie said...

I just LOVE trouble makers...she is just ADORABLE! Love the look!