Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pro pictures

I got a coupon from Sears Portriat Studios in my email. I don't usually get professional pics done of my kids because they are outrageously overpriced. But, I had seen a picture from there with the angel wings and have always wanted one. My coupon was for a free 10X13 and a $9.99 portrait package that has 35 pics in (although I think 30 of them are wallet sized or smaller.) So, we show up at our appointment time, Ella freshly napped and fed. It was so annoying, they had High School Musical 2 playing in the waiting area at an incredibly high volume and the little high school looking guy that was helping us was singing it at the top of his lungs. So, anyhow I was already a little frazzled by all the loudness, then I explain to him what I want. Apparently they are supposed to do 9 different poses (backgrounds) and he proceeded to do just that. I did not have Ella dressed or her hair done for pictures, I wanted naked baby with headband and angel wings on, it's not that hard. Anyhow he couldn't find all of the props for the angel setting so Chris and I started digging through them and found stuff to make do, the headband she has on actually has a big flower on it so we put that to the back, anyhow here are a few of his shots, and then the angel ones.







11 comments:

Michelle said...

oh so cute! she's just adorable!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

She is so adorable!!! I love the angel wings!

deena said...

Those are absolutely beautiful. The first 3 make her look so much older.

Emily said...

She is so photogenic! What a sweet girl.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Those are such cute pictures! What a doll!

Amy Flege said...

oh my gosh.. can she get any cuter???? i love it!!

Michelle said...

we gave up on Sears pictures, because with all 3 kids, it just wasn't working. I have to say - those angel pictures? that looks worth the trouble! Ella is TOO ADORABLE! Truly a little cherub!

Laurie said...

Have you ever seen those "Angel Cheeks" figurines? That's what she looks like!

Cute :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Oh she looks so adorable. I think the last 2 are my favorites.

BTW to answer your question. CBC's to screen for Leukemia is to be done yearly. Gabi hadn't had hers in 3 years, so she was highly overdue. And the cervical xray for AAI is usually done at 3 yrs of age (unless they've changed it.)

Our Story: Continued said...

Your kids are adorable! I love these pictures. I just want to squeeze Miss Ella!

Melanie said...

Simply adorable!