Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Soooo blessed!!

Okay, I had planned on doing a couple of posts on what I am thankful for, but the truth is that I have SOOOO much, I would be writing for days!! I do want to say really quick that I am so thankful for my family, I know that I don't say thank you nearly enough. So, thank you!!!!

I happened to have my camera with me today at Ella's school and took some pics. Unfortunately the first couple didn't turn out but I want to post them anyway. Ella's physical therapist tried this vest thing (technical I know) on her today, it is made of a really strong spandexy type material and is pretty tight. The thinking was that it would give her just a bit more support in her very weak core area letting her do more exercises. Let me tell you it worked so good!! Ella was doing her situps and was overall more stable in everything she did, it was cool to watch! Also very funny because it looks like a little leotard and I just had to laugh at her wearing it!








































































































Working with her Special Education teacher, Mrs. Janet

























































A visit from her boyfriend Riley












Magnets

9 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

She is just too cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

Ann said...

What a cutie! Happy Thanksgiving :) God Bless

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for all of you too, obviously!! Little missy looks too stinkin' cute with that leotard on! Shaylin said "she is dance class like me-wow!" Happy Thanksgiving and we love you all--Aunt Tami and family

Becca said...

Adorable! Samantha has those same shoes, btw (but has now grown out of them, unfortunately). How exactly did that vest thingy work? Very interesting. Ella's got such a great class that she's in--I love the things that her therapist does with her that I've seen on your blog!

Anonymous said...

The vest thing DOES look like a leotard, and tis so cute, with her little diaper showing through! She looks like she's having fun!

Unknown said...

Look at that beautiful little girl. The vest looks really neat and I"m so glad it is improving her core strength. Way to go Miss Ella Grace!

Liesl said...

she is a doll! happy belated thanksgiving. God is good!

Robin said...

Wow! Look at all she is doing! Way to go Ella Grace!

Sandi said...

Adorable!!

Tommy has one of those SPIO suits and I agree it helps him alot.