Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 15 - Ella funny

Yesterday morning Ella knocked on her bedroom door to be let out, so Hunter went up and opened her door (we have the child proof doorknob thingys on the inside of her room so that Ella does not wander the house in the middle of the night,) while I finished up making his breakfast. As Ella is coming down the stairs I ask

"Ella, did you sleep good?"
E - "No. Big monsters in my bed."
Me - "Oh honey, monsters are pretend. There are no monsters in Ella's room."
E - giving me a look like I am crazy "I say big MUSCLES in my bed," as she flexs her arms, pointing to her muscles.
Me - trying not to laugh "You couldn't sleep because your muscles are too big in your bed?"
E - with her hand on her forehead, shaking her head "that's what I said." Fakes a yawn and walks away.

Man it must be so rough to not be able to sleep because your muscles are too big. LOL.

5 comments:

Molly said...

oh man. I love it! I just read that to my entire family.

Karrie said...

That cracks me up!!!!

Becca said...

Hahaha!! Too funny! Btw, we still have the childproof doorknob in Sammi's room, too since her room is right at the top of the stairs, which we can't gate at night because we'd have cats howling to be let in at all hours. LOL

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

that is hilarious! i am laughing out loud right now!!! good to knowk about the doorknob thing - something to keep in mind for future reference :)

CBODE said...

Her dad feels her pain.