Monday, October 1, 2012

31 for 21: Day 1

It's that time of year again! October is Down syndrome awarness month, so I am participating in 31 for 21! That means that every day this month I, and several other bloggers, will post everyday for the month of October (31 days) in celebration of Ds (Trisomy 21!) I think I will start off the month by revisiting the begining! As I reread this post today I realized that it doesn't even come close to explaining just how devistated I was by Ella's diagnoses. It makes me so sad that that was my reaction to her....but I just didn't any better. I now know just how amazing this girl is and that I am so blessed to have her in my life! Read my first post HERE


Ella 2 days old
Hunter 2 years 4 months old and Ella 3 days

Ella at 1 month old

I have oh so much that I want to talk about this month....mostly lots of catching up on Ella!  If you have any questions or requests please let me know!!!

No comments: