Thursday, October 25, 2012

31 for 21: The Doc is in

Ella's latest obsession is with the show Doc McStuffins. She LOVES it! She sings the "time for a check up" song all day. One of the cutest things to come from her love of this show is that she plays doctor ALL THE TIME. Ella walks around the house with a spiral notebook (which she calls her scrapbook) and gives out diagsosis's. It's hysterical. The few I can think of off the top of my head are

Eye-osis
Carroteye-osis
Grumpy-osis
Chicken pox

Ruby (our dog) has also apparently had some illnesses. Her current diagnosis's are
Tail Waggin-osis
Naughtydog-osis
Barking-osis

I love her imagination! Her is Ella with her "Lambie" from the show

 


 

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cute! Doc McStuffins must be quite the show. Amy's little Kaitlyn is going as Doc for Halloween.

Grumpy-osis - I think I might have that. How does she treat it?