Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 11 - Patience



I really should take lessons from my 6 year old son. I'm telling you Hunter has FAR more patience when it comes to Ella than I do. Sure they fight, some days that seems to be all they do, but it is mostly instigated by Ella. Hunter is such a great big brother. I am so proud of him. He is the sweetest, most sensitive, loving, compassionate and PATIENT boy I know : )
Here they are last night, Hunter was watching his show minding his own business when Ella decided that Hunter looked like a comfortable spot to lay on and he smiled through it all.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oooh, can we borrow him? Pleeeease? Tell Ella we'll give him back...eventually. Oh, and she can come visit whenever she wants. :-)

Runningmama said...

He's such a good brother, Ella is one lucky girl! Love these pictures!

Tiffany said...

Our boys are the best, aren't they?