Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 27 - messy fun


First......Ella got her new shirt in and I like it! Thanks Amy!!




Tonight we carved pumpkins. I forgot how much of a mess it is. But the kids had fun making a mess.....









Ella just had a little taste....



I decided to be brave and let Hunter carve his own this year (really he begged and begged and I caved) he used one of those little saw things that come in the cheap-o kits. I drew out the "design" and he cut. He did very good and was very careful!



Ella played, no kidding, for almost 2 hours with the pumpkin guts. She was pretending to make pumpkin pie (which she did make in her class at school today,) here she is pretending to eat it : )

Here she is totally annoyed with me because I was asking her to look at my camera!

And then there is Chris.....he takes his carving very seriously. I attempted some own design and accidentally cut off one of it's ears so it looks like....nothing : ) Oh well.

3 comments:

Cate said...

sounds like you made a van Gogh pumpkin.

patsy said...

fun! tonight we are going to carve a pumpkin...i am anxious to see if miss maggie wants to play in all the goo :0)

Colleen said...

I love Ella's new shirt!