Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 7 - A video



I took this video one week ago today. It was the day we had gone to the eye doctor and then to pick out glasses. We brought home several pairs of frames to try out and Ella was in a BAD mood. So before I further tortured her I turned on her current favorite dance song, and I of course had my camera near by. The dancing in this video won't live up to her previous dance videos but it's still cute. If you listen close you can hear her attempting and at times singing with the song! Once she was done she went and grabbed her tutu and started in on round two......



Here is a link if the video is not showing up for you.... Ella dance

and in case you missed it here is Ella dancing to Single Ladies....here

8 comments:

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

i just love her dance moves!!! anne and whitney are at school right now but they will be so excited to know there is a new ella grace dancing video!!! :)

Tina said...

I can't find the words to tell you just how much I enjoyed watching her, I had tears in my eyes, happy tears naturally. She is such a joy, treasure her everyday. I can't wait till Saira can move about like that I just know how much she will enjoy dancing. Thanks for sharing . I love that little girl of yours

Mary said...

I love her moves! I was a lil disapointed in her tutu choice... super cute but still ;-) I love that dance is a relaxation tool for Ella. What a crack up!

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

Where did she learn those moves from? I especially like the booty shaking at the computer screen! She is too adorable!!!! She should give lessons!

RK said...

Braska watched her do "single ladies" again and said, "Shake it! Shake ya booty!" Cracked me up!

Jennifer said...

At the beginning, she totally looks like she's practicing her catwalk! Work it, mama!

Cheryl said...

Extreme cuteness!!!!

Tami said...

This reminds me of someone I know. We should have a dance party some time!!