Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 12 - Not much to say



Well actually I have plenty to say just no desire to write anything worth reading today. So, I will leave you with some pictures of Ella. This is how she looked when I got home on Friday from work. It's fine to have a pajama day, really it is. BUT, this is how she looked when her and daddy ran to Target after dropping Hunter off at school. (Chris assured me that she did have on pants, not sure what happened to them after.) This is why I lay her clothes out everynight and tell Chris how to do her hair..............



4 comments:

Kristen said...

Haha, that would be so Mike too! He once took Cayman to the store with completely unmatched clothes and tangled hair and I am not sure how, but the man seriously didn't even notice how bad it looked. :)

Mary said...

She looks happy to me. I bet she had a good day relaxing :-)

Becca said...

Omg, too funny! Steve tries with Samantha, really he does, and while it's generally acceptable, it's never as cute as I would have done it. LOL

Ella certainly manages to be truly adorable no matter what she's wearing out in public!! :-)

Tiffany said...

She is so flippin' cute.