Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 23 - Me and my pumpkin



It isn't as often as I would like that I get to do things with just Hunter. So last week his 1st grade class was taking a walk to a pumpkin patch and I was off of work and so was Chris which meant that Ella was taken care of!! So of course I wanted to go! I LOVE that my 6 year old boy still runs up to me when I show up at class and gives me a big hug, seriously love that, and says thanks for coming mom! It was a short field trip but we had a good time. Hunter and I got to be the road guards while the kids were crossing and Hunter took his job very seriously and was quite proud of himself : ) Hunter really is the coolest kid I know and I am so proud to be his mom!!!





1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hunter is sooo cute...and the sweetest big brother ever!!! Just love him to pieces...he's Ella's Boo Bear...