Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 14 - What she is really saying



Here is the follow up video to yesterday's video....... see below video after.

Link to video HERE if you aren't getting the video








It took us awhile to figure out what she was saying.....because surely my sweet baby would never say swear words : ) It turned into a game of charades, with her getting down and hopping like a frog while saying "ribbit." So I think she is either combining frog + shirt or frog + ribbit to = f**k it. Of course Hunter keeps asking her to say frog and I will admit we all giggle like crazy!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

She's so adorable! "Froggit"
I'm gonna be smiling all day :)

Mary said...

You're right I can't ever imagine one of your kids bustin out with that word ;-) I laughed and laughed at yesterday's video. Seriously pulled it up and watched when work was stressing me out and it made me laugh every time!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

very funny! frogit sure sounds a lot like something else :)

Jennifer said...

She's talking so well!!! Vannah went through a period of saying "chocolate" that sounded exactly like that. :)

Aunt Tami said...

Love it.....and her so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounded very clear to me that she was saying "FROG SHIRT. FROG. FROGGY and RIBBIT"

Does Ella sign? Maybe you could learn ASL and teach her to help her communicate better since you are confused by what she says.